Along his life journey he discovered Toastmasters, where he learned that the limitations we place upon ourselves are really only our own inhibitions preventing or perhaps protecting us from actions we aren’t ready to undertake.
Rae is driven by the creative process and is passionate about turning ideas into reality. As the District 21 Toastmasters District Governor his theme was “Attitude = Altitude!” He promotes that belief everyday in every project he takes on. Ask him how he can help turn your idea into reality.
As an entrepreneur Rae believes in having multiple opportunities on the go.
See the Experience section below for a comprehensive listing of Rae’s business & professional ventures.
- Event organizing, promoting, marketing & Master of Ceremonies
- Communicating & leadership skill development
- Keynote, workshop, seminar presenting & writing
- Speech presentation coaching & training
- Facilitating/group moderating
- Psychiatric/mental health nursing
- Joomla website developing
- Occupational health & safety
- Experienced in leading a volunteer leadership team of 90-100 leaders, servicing a base of 4650 members throughout British Columbia
For even more info about Rae, visit his website - www.RaeStonehouse.com