Social media is here to stay!
Social media is here to stay, at least until the next “big thing” comes along. Keeping up with what’s new, what’s hot and what’s not could easily turn into a full-time job. And indeed it has for many people as they have created a new career as Social Media Managers.
The Power of Promotion! On-line Marketing For Toastmasters Club Growth by Rae Stonehouse flattens the learning curve for anyone who wants to maximize their time spent on-line, without turning it into a full-time job.
Rae believes that Toastmasters clubs should be run like businesses and social media platforms provide promotional and marketing opportunities that can help spread the word about one of the world’s best kept secrets... Toastmasters.
In this easy-to-read, how-to manual, Rae shares his experience with using social media to draw attention to his Toastmasters club and to convert visitors to social media properties to actually visit his club and to join. Sometimes it has worked … sometimes not!
Are you tweeting for Toastmasters?
Are you tweeting at all? Are you thinking about tweeting? Are you a twit?
Join veteran Toastmaster Rae Stonehouse DTM PDG as he explores how to navigate the Toastmasters Twitterverse and provides sage advice on how not to be a twit.
- Should you use Twitter for your Toastmaster’s club?
- What works … what doesn’t?
- What could you possibly say in 144 characters or less?
Power of Promotion! On-line Marketing For Toastmasters Club Growth will answer these questions and many more and explore Tweeting for Toastmasters! Power Strategies to Promote Your Club.
As of August 2015 Facebook had over 1.18 billion monthly active users.
Are you one of them?
Power of Promotion! On-line Marketing For Toastmasters Club Growth by Rae Stonehouse offers sage advice on using Facebook for Toastmasters Club Growth and broadcasting your Toastmasters Club to the World. Or at least to your little part of it.
- Should you create a Facebook Group Page or a Fan page?
- Should your Club Facebook presence be an Open Group or a Closed Group?
- How should you create or choose a Cover Photo?
- How do you maximize your Facebook navigational Links?
- How do you actually promote your Toastmaster’s Club Facebook Page?
- Sharing & Liking?
… and much more!
Power of Promotion! On-line Marketing For Toastmasters Club Growth takes you step-by-step and demonstrates how to maximize your club Facebook presence and save you time, to be even more productive.
- Explore how marketing, advertising & public relations relate to the VP Public Relations Role.
- Identify so-called Traditional Methods of marketing Toastmasters Club membership.
- Discuss Toastmasters Club websites and how they work hand-in-hand with social media.
- Explore specific social media programs … what works what doesn’t.
Wondering about Linkedin, YouTube, Pinterest, Meetup and on and on? This must-have manual covers it all.
Note: A portion of the net proceeds from the sale of Power of Promotion! On-line Marketing For Toastmasters Club Growth will be going to the general operational funds of Kelowna Flying Solo Toastmasters #723.